Tuesday 22 March 2011

Visit to the Methley Methodists!

Wednesday before last I was invited to the monthly meeting with the Methley Methodist's. About 25 eager ladies turned up to watch my demo of making easter flannel bunnies and have a go themselves. They all said how much they enjoyed themselves and said they would be making some for the Easter Treasure Hunt in a few weeks time! I also took a display of my Cotton Cakes and Cosmetics which were very well recived and my boxes came home almost empty. I organised a raffle to win one of my lovely handmade hampers and managed to raise £35 for charity which I have sent off to Kathryn Leverett the Regional manager for Arthritis Research who was pleasantly surprised!

Collecting the flannel bunny kits

Starting the demo
Watching intently

The finished bunnies!
We raised £35 from a raffle for Arthritis Research UK

No comments:

Post a Comment