Wednesday 30 March 2011

Art Clay Festival In Prague


Last weekend was spent in Prague at the Art Clay Festival. These are 2 of the pieces I made whilst there. The piece on the left was made in the filigree masterclass. It took all day to make.

The piece on the right was made in the wood inlay class and took most of the day to make.

The rest of the day I spent playing in the mixing metals class but I didn't manage to produce a final piece I liked so I will be having a go at home.

It was a great weekend with delegates from all over Europe and some from the US. I met up with some of my facebook pals and met some new Art Clay enthusiasts. More pictures and stories from the festival are to follow!

Denise x

1 comment:

  1. I like these a lot. I know nothing about metal work but it looks amazing and I'll check out your other posts. Glad to hear you stopped by Prague. I'm a painter and an artist living here. Hopefully you got to see some of the city too.

    -mater

    ReplyDelete