Thursday 11 November 2010

Not long to go now!

Sorry to scare you all but its only 44 days til Christmas (heard the first xmas song on radio 1 this morning!) so about time to get organised with your Christmas gifts!


My website has just been launched, its only a freebie at the moment but will see how it goes. No online shop but if you see anything you like I can make it to order within a few days for you. There is even a range of limited edition xmas themed Cotton Cakes so take a look!
 
Chocolate Log only £3.50


I have been super busy recently, making up orders and also getting stock for the upcoming craft fairs I will be at so please feel free to come and visit me at any of the following:

Friday 26th November 'Sex and the City' evening at Farsley Liberal Club 7-9pm (some guy from xfactor will be there too!)
Saturday 27th November Rodillian High School, Lofthouse Christmas Craft Fayre 10-2pm
Saturday 4th December Adel Primary School Christmas Fair 12-4pm

I'm also doing a 'Gift Party' next Tuesday night so will let you know how that goes and if you would like me to come to you for a party (minimum 8 guests) then contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment