Monday 30 August 2010

Busy Bank Holiday!

Hi all, hope you have had a great Bank Holiday weekend! I promised I would update this weekend so I thought I had better!  Lots of things have been happening...

I got lots of goodies to start making my own soaps and I tried it out for the first time on Saturday. I really enjoyed it as the melt and pour soap bases make it so quick and easy that I could spend more time adding colours and scents which is the fun part. I ended up with the whole kitchen covered in soaps and used nearly all the soap base that I had! (oops!) Some new moulds that I ordered from ebay arrived on saturday morning too so I was even more excited!

'Pantry' soaps- Lavender, honey and lemon, cinnamon and more!
Don't they look so pretty tied up with ribbon!


Next Saturday I will be having a table at the table top sale at St Johns Church in Farsley so I had to make lots of towel cupcakes and bunnys to sell as 'A box of Cards' placed a wholesale order the previous week so I was completely out of stock! That kept me busy Saturday and Sunday, also decided to package and label up my soaps (as well as making some more) so I can sell those on Saturday too. I hope people like them as much as I do.


Roses and Hearts mini soaps
Seashell soaps, perfect for the bathroom!





Anyway, enough of the rambling take a look at the pictures of the latest things I have made, sorry about the picture quality, the camera isn't very good at close up shots! Above are two mini cakes, a white and pink orchid cupcake version and and chocolate and cream birthday cake.

I love my new cupcake stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment